Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dark Den Prom Date

Prom Date Rape : 12-17-2007 AM

Scene: After a bad Prom Date

Act: Prom Girl is raped by Brute.

Actors:

Den Master: M

Prom Girl: E

Den Brute: Jarethe Anthony

==============================================

Den Master "Hey Jarethe, do you think you can help this girl find her way home? She seems to be lost..."

Den Master "I would help her but unfortunately, I have to leave"

Prom Girl: "Yes mister, i just need a tel to call my dad he will search me."

Den Brute: "Which girl?"

The Den Brute eyes the girl before him, head to toe.

Den Master: "Alright girl I’m sure he will be able to help you..."

Den Master chuckles to himself before leaving.

Prom Girl: "Oh thank you, I'm afraid you know."

Den Brute: "A, phone, you say?"

Prom Girl: "Yes Mister..."

Prom Girl: "I was at prom ball and lost going home."

Den Brute: "Lost?"

Den Brute: "What became of your date?"

Prom Girl: "He left me, he would make sex. I will stay virgin."

Den Brute: "Hmmm. Noteworthy...values."

Den Brute: "So, you, Miss virgin, need to use a ... phone was it? To call someone to come.... pick you up?"

Prom Girl: "Yes Mister, my dad."

The Den Brute nods and looks around the area, his index finger tapping against his chin.

Den Brute: "I... I think that the phone is...."

Den Brute: "Yeah, think it is in the office."

Prom Girl: "Oh, thank you Mister."

Den Brute: "Of course, where else would it be."

The Den Brute smiles widely.

Prom Girl: "can I go phone?”

Den Brute: "So, feel free to enter the office and... call for your dad."

The Den Brute follows the girl into the office.

Prom Girl: "But where is the phone?”

The Den Brute shuts and bolts the door.

Den Brute: "Yeah, the phone."

Den Brute: "Well, we must have forgotten to pay the bill, you know how that is."

The Den Brute scans the jewelry and rich dress on the girl.

Den Brute: "Then again, maybe you don't."

Prom Girl: "Ohhhhh I will leave.... now..."

Den Brute: "About that..."

Den Brute: "There is a slight.... complication."

Prom Girl: "What, what did you mean?”

Den Brute: "See, there is something that is kinda, in the way of you leaving."

Prom Girl: please don’t hurt me, i just want to go

Den Brute: "You want to go, I want to come. It all balances out."

Den Brute: "Take off that rich dress."

Prom Girl: "Oh please mister no!"

The Den Brute looks to his foot, starts to count the taps his toes are making on the concrete.

Den Brute: "You good with math, rich girl?"

Prom Girl starting crying.

Den Brute: "See, I've always been a math wiz, numbers mean a lot."

Den Brute: "So, the question I have..."

Den Brute: "How many taps before I stop waiting, and start ripping your clothes off myself?"

Prom Girl: "Don’t please, don’t hurt me!"

Den Brute: "Ten"

Den Brute: "Nine"

Den Brute: "Eight"

Den Brute: "Fuck it.... One"

Den Brute: "Times up bitch!"

The Den Brute grabs the rich girl by her hair and throws her across the table, ripping her dress."

Prom Girl: "Now you see me, let me go please."

Den Brute: "Well, aren't you a slut?"

Prom Girl: "Please no!"

Prom Girl: "I'm not!"

Prom Girl: "Let me go!"

Den Brute: "Rich bitch with a bad biker tattoo."

Den Brute: "You got that to rebel against 'Daddy'?"

Prom Girl: "It’s not a true one Mister."

Prom Girl: "Please, i don’t want..."

The Den Brute licks his thumb and runs it across the tattoo.

The Den Brute sees that the tattoo doesn't smear or come off.

Den Brute: "So you lie about the tattoo?"

Den Brute: "What else you lying about..... 'virgin'?"

Prom Girl: "No no no!"

Prom Girl: "Look."

The Den Brute unzips his pants and pulls his cock out through the zipper.

Prom Girl: "Nooooooo!"

Prom Girl: "Please let me go."

The Den Brute reaches his hand down to the girl's cunt, pushing a finger inside.

Den Brute: "Rather scared, aren't you?"

Prom Girl: "Please... don’t... I will give you money... dad will pay you."

Den Brute: "Answer me bitch!"

Den Brute: "Ooo.. Money? Yeah, that is what I want... money."

Den Brute: "Or... wait a second."

Den Brute: "No, that's not what I want."

The Den Brute starts to rub his cock up and down against the girl's slit.

Prom Girl: "Please..."

Prom Girl: "NOOOO!"

Den Brute: "See bitch... I might not look like much, wearing leather and metal."

Den Brute: "But I'm betting, I could prolly buy your daddy."

Prom Girl: "Oh please I’m scarred......"

Den Brute: "So why would I want your measly bucks?"

Prom Girl: "Please... I will preserve for my true love...."

The Den Brute grins as his cock starts to get hard while he rubs it against the girl's cunt."

Den Brute: "Yeah... so what else you have to offer girl?"

Den Brute: "Think fast."

Prom Girl: "I, I, I can..."

Prom Girl: "Masturbate you."

The Den Brute snickers.

Den Brute: "What the fuck bitch? You said you were coming home from a prom, not from some elementary dance recital."

Den Brute: "You could, masturbate me?"

Den Brute: "I could do that shit."

Den Brute: "But what I can't do..."

The Den Brute positions his cock at the opening to the girl's cunt.

Prom Girl: "Ohhhh no please......"

Prom Girl: "No!"

Prom Girl: "I will do all what you want."

Prom Girl: "But not that please..."

Den Brute: "What I can't do, is fuck a pussy, without having a pussy to fuck."

Prom Girl: "I, I, I, I..."

Prom Girl: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Den Brute shoves his cock into the girl.

Prom Girl: "IT’S HURTING!"

Den Brute: "So bitch, offer me something more valuable this this virginity you don't have.... anymore."

Prom Girl: "Please stop!"

Den Brute: "Hmm... 'Please stop'? That's an offer?"

Prom Girl: "Ohhh please I..."

Prom Girl: "I will..."

Prom Girl: "I will suck you."

The Den Brute reaches under the girl, pinching her clit between his finger and thumb.

Prom Girl: "Ooooooooo"

Den Brute: "Hell yes you are gonna suck me. You are gonna suck your virginity right off my cock."

Prom Girl: "You let me go after?”

Den Brute: "I can't have some high-might rich chick's slick on my cock when I go home. What would my neighbors think?"

Den Brute: "Let you go? Fuck, you have a long time before you see your daddy again."

Den Brute: "Or actually... Maybe I should say..."

Prom Girl sobbing. "Please....... Please....."

Den Brute: "That you will soon have a few new 'Daddies'."

The Den Brute thrusts his dick in harder and fiercer with each word he speaks.

Prom Girl: "No mister... I'll do all you want, but let me go..."

The Den Brute grabs the girl's hair, lifting her head off the table and turning it enough so she can see him from the corner of her eye.

Den Brute: "You are going to do all I want, but not because you are going to make a deal for freedom."

Den Brute: "You are going to do all I want, because you have no choice."

The Den Brute flips the girl over onto her back.

Prom Girl: "Ohhhh!"

Prom Girl: "Please..."

Prom Girl: "Oh"

Prom Girl: "Oh"

Den Brute: "You starting to get off on this ain't ya bitch?"

Den Brute: "Getting that pussy of yours all wet and slippery now."

Prom Girl: "Nnn n n nnoooooooo..."

Den Brute: "Don't lie you bitch!"

The Den Brute slaps his hand across the girl's tit.

Prom Girl: "Aouaaaaa.."

Den Brute: "Say no all you want."

Prom Girl: "Y.. y... yes mister...."

Den Brute: "But this shit covering my dick, says a different story."

The Den Brute shoves the girl’s legs further apart.

Prom Girl looking ashamed on the side, "Hmmmm don’t stop please."

Den Brute: "So, maybe next time you go dancing with a guy that you know, and he says he wants to fuck you. Maybe next time you'll fuck him, huh bitch?"

Prom Girl: "Y y y esss Mister!"

Den Brute: "Just think, you could have been wined, dined, and refined."

Den Brute: "Now, you’re just getting fucked and spunked."

The Den Brute starts to thrust harder into the girl's cunt, building up his speed with each added thrust.

Prom Girl sobbing, and moaning.

The Den Brute smacks the girl's other tit with his hand.

Prom Girl: "Yes mister....... I... I...... Oh no.......

Den Brute: "So, crying cunt..."

Den Brute: "You damn well know, you want this shit. Otherwise, this pussy wouldn't be so fucking wet."

Prom Girl: "Yes yes I want."

Den Brute: "So cunt.. Offer me money."

Prom Girl: "I want it!"

Den Brute: "Offer me your jewels."

Den Brute: "Fucking cunt!"

The Den Brute slaps the girl across her tit.

Den Brute: "I said, offer me money."

Prom Girl: "Aouaaaa"

Prom Girl: "I offer you..."

Den Brute: "What the fuck was 'aouaaa'?"

Prom Girl: "It's hurting..."

Den Brute: "That some kind of foreign shit?"

The Den Brute slaps his cock harder into the girl, his balls smacking against her ass.

Prom Girl: "Please don’t stop..... oh don’t....."

Den Brute: "Oh? Don’t give me that shit."

Den Brute: "Your cunt is so fucking wet; I'd swear I was fucking a vat of grease."

Prom Girl: "Oh no I will cummmm mister.... There's someone looking us, please stop."

Den Brute: "Let them look bitch."

Den Brute: "Once I'm done, they may come in here and fuck this hole of yours, too."

Den Brute: "You know you want that shit too cunt.. Say it."

Prom Girl: "Nnnnnoooooo I don't want that... I done what you want please..."

Den Brute: "Bullshit."

The Den Brute smacks the girl’s tit again, leaving red marks against it.

Den Brute: "You are a filthy cum slut, that dresses up in rich bitch clothing..."

Prom Girl: "Oh... Yes mister I want it!"

Den Brute: "Don't even think I can't read that whorish look in your eyes."

Den Brute: "You want every cock in this place to fuck you, don't you?"

Prom Girl: "N n n nooo..... oh oh oh y y yes Mister..... I want it..."

The Den Brute starts to slam his dick harder into the bitch, getting close to shooting his cum up in her.

Den Brute: "You getting close to cumming aren't you cunt?"

Prom Girl: "Y y yes."

The Den Brute starts shooting his cum inside the girl.

Prom Girl: "Oooooooooooooooooooooo."

Den Brute: "You know what bitch? I'm done with you. I'm not going to give a rich whore like you that chance to cum."

The Den Brute pulls his dick out of the girl, his cum running out of her cunt.

The Den Brute puts his dick back into his pants and zips them up.

Prom Girl sobbing and crying, "I want to go home..."

Den Brute: "You want to cum bitch, maybe someone else will let you cum. But I didn't fuck you to make you come, remember..."

Den Brute: "At the beginning, you said you wanted to go."

Den Brute: "You didn't say you wanted to come."

Den Brute: "Get over here!"

Den Brute: "Don't make me come get you."

The Den Brute grabs the girl’s hair.

Prom Girl: "Yes Mister."

Den Brute: "Listen here cunt, I got someplace for you to sit."

The Den Brute pulls the girl behind him by her hair, forcing her to follow.

The Den Brute chains the girl to the wall

Prom Girl: "Please noooooo noooo!"

Den Brute: "Now bitch.. Maybe someone else will make you cum."

Prom Girl: "LET ME GO."

Prom Girl: "I don’t want... please.."

The Den Brute smacks his palm against the girls exposed cunt.

Den Brute: "Fucking slut."

==============================================

Session Ended.